You can now upload your API on your own with the JDocs Ant task. Download the jdocs.jar ant task and setup your build.xml as follows:
- Download and save the jdocs.jar file in your Ant installation's lib directory.
- Add a taskdef for the Jdocs task as follows: <taskdef name="jdocs" classname="com.dzone.jdocs.ant.jdk15.task.Jdocs"/>
- Replace your <javadoc> task with <jdocs>
Attributes supported by the jdocs task
- includeSource: (default: true) - set to false to not include source code in the upload output
- overview: You must set the overview attribute to a file (typically overview.html in the root of the java classes) that describes the API. jdocs will use this to create the description of your API. Standard HTML tags are supported. Please refer to Sun doclet documentation for more details on the use of the overview attribute.
- forkJVM: (default false) Set to true to launch jdocs doclet in separate JVM process
Attributes of javadoc that are ignored by jdocsTo impose uniformity in the uploaded APIs, some attributes are ignored by the jdocs doclet. These are:
- source: Expects compatibility with jdk 1.5 and higher.
- visibility: Always protected
- link: ignored
- version: Always set to true
- author: Always set to true
- doctitle: Ignored
- windowtitle: Ignored
- header: Ignored
- bottom: Ignored